- 1 medium , cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 to 15 pieces Red Hots Cinnamon Flavored Candy
- 1/2 sheet (2 crackers) low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping (from an aerosol canister), or more for optional topping
Put apple cubes in a microwavable cup or mug. Top with Red Hots. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well. Re-cover and microwave for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until apple cubes are soft.
Meanwhile, place graham crackers in a plastic bag and thoroughlythrough the bag; set aside.
Once cup or mug is cool enough to handle, mix contents well. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
Top with most of the crushed graham crackers followed by the whipped topping. Add an extra serving of whipped topping, if you like.
Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and remaining crushed grahams. Voila!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 140 calories, 0.5g fat, 44mg sodium, 47g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 24.5g sugars, 0.5g protein
- loveyoumorethanicouldevercream reblogged this from justalifestylechange
- oiseaur0uge likes this
- pickyeater13 reblogged this from justalifestylechange
- hopeamongstrangers likes this
- mhharper27 likes this
- maeveaflavgetsreal reblogged this from justalifestylechange
- 2pfemamerica likes this
- strawberryribcage likes this
- ohshitsami likes this
- dropdeadgorgeusgirl likes this
- ngumber likes this
- tooscaredtodie likes this
- iloveeverything99999999 likes this
- beautifulbrutalityy likes this
- skinny-diaries reblogged this from justalifestylechange
- solitaire07 likes this
- generationofmodifications likes this
- silvestre-leones reblogged this from reflect-health
- fitness-as-a-lifestyle likes this
- reflect-health reblogged this from justalifestylechange
- carriecrista reblogged this from justalifestylechange and added:
- jdonaa likes this
- justalifestylechange posted this